CADD Courses & Seminars @ FU
We teach diverse courses and seminars (Bachelor and Master levels) in the Bioinformatics program at the Freie Universität Berlin (FU) and supervise students in different individual projects.
Our courses and supervisions cover computer-aided drug design (CADD) with a focus on method development and application in cheminformatics and structural bioinformatics.
- Seminar (60101711): Computer-Aided Drug Design - Methods and Application - SS2020
- Software and project management (60102613): Structural Alignment with OpenCADD WS20/21 (continued from WS19/20). More details about OpenCADD and the results of the structural alignment project.
- Practical Course (60101813): Using open source software and libraries for data analysis and computer-aided drug design - WS19/20
- 2020 - CADD Practical course + Seminar
- 2019 - CADD Practical course + Seminar